- We seek to be faithful in the task to which God has called us. Our desire is not to be great rather to simply and joyfully obey.
- We depend on God stirring the heart of individuals, families, congregations, and others to joyfully provide for the needs of the ministry.
- Currently all our staff members are volunteers and therefore do not receive a salary. Some of their ministry-related expenses are reimbursed.
- Rather than duplicating efforts, we seek to wisely connect with other ministry partners when available and appropriate.
- Our board of directors reviews financial records and the members of the board have a history of wise financial oversight.
It would be an honor to answer any questions you may have. Please utilize our contact form. If you desire to support the work of Psalm 67 Missions, please visit our donation page.